Using Your Luna Home Sleep Study Device
Look forward to sleeping as you would any other night. Setting up the devices requires only ten minutes before going to bed. If you have any questions, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Open our package. Everything you need is in the bag:
ApneaLink Air Recorder
Respiratory Effort Sensor
Next, watch this 5-minute video and complete 4 easy steps
1) Apply the belt and monitor snugly across the chest
2) Insert the nasal cannula into your nostrils, wrap the cords around your ears and plug the cord into the monitor
3) Insert the pulse oximeter on your index finger, tape the cord to your arm, and plug the cord into the monitor.
4) Press and hold the power button for about two seconds. All lights should flash green. If any flash red, make sure the appropriate cords are plugged in correctly. Once all rights are green, you’re ready for bed!
In the morning…
1) Press and hold the power button to turn the device off
2) Re-pack the equipment and send the device back to us using the included return shipping label.
3) A Luna physician will begin analyzing the data. You’ll receive the results and recommendations on treatment options from a Luna physicians in less 3-5 days.